Want to help make Cheshire and Warrington the UK’s healthiest, most sustainable, inclusive and fastest growing economy?
Check our latest vacancies below.
Sales Assistant - Chester Visitor Information Centre
Role: Sales Assistant
Hours: 8 hours per week
Salary: £9.90 per hour
The Visitor Information Centre (VIC) forms part of Marketing Cheshire; a leading engaging and forward-thinking organisation promoting Cheshire as a place to visit, invest and live.
Located in the heart of the city at The Town Hall, our friendly team assists over 280,000 visitors to the city every year & are proud to serve visitors & locals alike.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant to work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends & Bank Holidays, with an interest in the local area to join a passionate team, providing information & knowledge of attractions, places to eat, shops & events.
Welcoming local & international visitors, you will be the first point of contact for many people to the city. That means being helpful, listening & talking to them, to understand their needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns/exchanges
- Adhering to H&S procedures
- Living our values to be the healthiest, most sustainable, inclusive & growing economy in the UK
Further detail on the responsibilities of the role can be downloaded from the job description & person specification.
What We Offer
We encourage professional development & are committed to providing you with role specific training to enhance & develop your career.
We also offer the following benefits:
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Company Sick Pay
- Contributory Nest Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
How to Apply
Please send the following documents no later than Mid-day, 6th June 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV (no more than 3 pages)
- A supporting personal statement explaining the reasons for your interest in the role and how you meet the requirements set out in the person specification (no more than 2 pages)
Marketing Cheshire collects diversity information to produce management information about the appointments process, and the diversity of the field of applicants. In supporting us to meet our commitments in this area, we also request that a Diversity Monitoring Form is completed here:
Should you require further information or wish to have a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Isabel Robertson at Isabel.email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon 6th June 2022
Interviews: 10th June 2022
Download the full job description below
Sales Assitant Job Description
Job Description VIC Sales Assistant (May 2022)
DATE ADDED: 5/26/2022 3:08:27 PM