About the Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
Cheshire and Warrington is an incredible, innovative, industrious and entrepreneurial region and we aim to enhance that by focusing on:
- Making Cheshire and Warrington a healthier place by continuing to back our life sciences industry, ensuring we are a global leader in complex medicines.
- Enabling us to be more sustainable, by supporting our industrial cluster to reach net zero by 2040. With our local authority colleagues, we established the Sustainable and Inclusive Growth Commission to identify clear priorities that will ensure we can decarbonize our economy and create green jobs.
- Making our economy more inclusive through our Pledge team, by engaging thousands of young people, helping them to understand the opportunities available in Cheshire and Warrington and by helping people to gain new skills through our Skills Bootcamp Programme funded by the Department of Education.
- Supporting Cheshire and Warrington businesses to go and grow further. The Growth Hub offers a range of support whether you are an individual on your journey to starting a business, an existing business looking to grow and expand, or an organisation looking to build a base in Cheshire and Warrington.
- Promoting Cheshire and Warrington's Visitor Economy, through the Destination Chester and Destination Cheshire Programme, as a great place to visit, live, work, study and invest.
Tenders and Opportunities
As an organisation we have a wide variety of opportunities for businesses to work with us. Occasionally we will display opportunities on behalf of partners, these will be clearly labelled as a partner opportunity and we hold no responsibility over the outcome of these opportunities.See our live tenders here