Skills Bootcamps - Employers
Cheshire and Warrington LEP have been awarded £1.38 million from the Department for Education to deliver Skills Bootcamps to 369 learners in Cheshire and Warrington in 2022/23 and a further initial £1.2 million to deliver Skills Bootcamps to 355 learners in 2023/24.
Skills Bootcamps are free, flexible courses of up to 16 weeks, giving people the opportunity to build up sector-specific skills and fast-track to an interview with a local employer.
We currently have several live Skills Bootcamps in Cheshire and Warrington of which some are starting soon and recruiting employed and unemployed learners:
- Software Development - Starts March 2023
- Cyber Security - Starts March 2023
- Data analytics – Starts March 2023
- Industry 4.0 and Digital Manufacturing - Starts March 2023
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D CAD - Starts March 2023
- Engineering - Starts March 2023
- Railway OLE Construction - Starts March 2023
- Manufacturing in the Food Industry - Starts March 2023
- Air Source Heat Pumps - Starts March 2023
- Computer Science – Starts March 2023
- Green Skills – Bespoke course for a single employer
- Logistics - Currently fully booked
Find out more about these opportunities and how to register your employees here.
The Department for Education has provided information on Skills Bootcamps for employers who are considering hiring employees, offering work experience or upskilling existing staff via Skill Bootcamps.