More information for Employers
Why will Skills Bootcamps help you
Every business needs a skilled and future-proofed work-force to help it thrive, which is exactly what a Skills Bootcamp graduate will be able to offer back to your business. Whether you have hard-to-fill vacancies, candidates that often are missing key experience or qualifications, or you are seeing a growing skills gap in your workforce and business then Skills Bootcamps can help address these areas.
Different ways to get involved
- Co-design bespoke Skills Bootcamps with training providers to fill your specific skills shortages
- Support your employees to upskill or retrain through current Skills Bootcamps to help them progress in your organisation
- Recruit new employees who have completed Skills Bootcamps
Potential Skills Bootcamp categories/ themes
We have Skills Bootcamps within the following sectors and have a small section of funding put aside for ‘other’.
- Green Skills
- Pathway to accelerated apprenticeships
- Other - We are also open to receiving applications looking to pilot an alternative Skills Bootcamp area, subject to strong local employer demand and support, as well as strong alignment to our Local Data and Labour Market Intelligence.
Cost and time
90% of the bootcamp is funded for you if you are SME, or 70% funded for larger businesses (over 250 employees). However, to simply hire a Skills Bootcamp graduate this is completely free and has no cost involved.
Our bootcamps can vary in approach, some can be evenings and weekends only, some are 2 days a week 9am – 5pm – either way there is an approach that will suit every business and learner.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Skills Bootcamps
Find out about all live Skills Bootcamps that are currently recruiting.Find out more