Help To Grow
Learn new skills, reach more customers and boost your profits with Help to Grow, two government backed programmes
Help To Grow: Management
This national programme will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work. The programme is delivered by world-class business schools across the UK.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
The programme is 90% funded by the Government, with the programme value being worth £7500 and the fee payable by participants only £750.
Help To Grow: Digital
Help to Grow: Digital launches in December and aims to tackle the information and financial barriers SMEs face in successfully adopting productivity-enhancing digital technologies.
• Free impartial online support on its online platform to help SMEs identify their digital technology needs, assess technology purchasing options and implement new technologies in their operations.
• Eligible SMEs will also be able to claim a voucher covering up to 50% the costs of approved, technology solutions up to a maximum of £5,000.
• This is part of a new UK-wide scheme to help up to 100,000 UK SMEs over three years to adopt digital technologies that are proven to help increase profits and firm-level productivity.