Help To Grow
Learn new skills, reach more customers and boost your profits with Help to Grow, two government backed programmes
Help To Grow: Management
This national programme will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work. The programme is delivered by world-class business schools across the UK.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
The programme is 90% funded by the Government, with the programme value being worth £7500 and the fee payable by participants only £750.
Help To Grow: Digital
Businesses with 1 to 249 employees can now access free, impartial online support about how digital technology can boost your business’s performance. If your business is eligible, you can also access a discount of up to 50% towards the costs of buying approved software, worth up to £5,000.
Eligible businesses can get 50% off, up to £5,000, on approved Digital Accounting, eCommerce and Customer Relationship Management software.