Marketing Cheshire Annual Awards 2021/22.
The sixteenth Marketing Cheshire Annual Awards which celebrate excellence and outstanding achievement by local businesses and individuals working in Cheshire's visitor economy which is worth over £3.5 billion.
The prestigious awards ceremony will take place on 24th March, at Nunsmere Hall, attracts over 300 decision makers in the tourism industry.
The full list of categories for this year’s Annual Awards is as follows:
- Accessible and Inclusive Tourism Award
- Best Manager Award
- Best Tourism Marketing Project of the Year
- Camping, Glamping, Holiday Park of the Year
- Ethical, Responsible and Sustainable Tourism Award
- Experience of the Year
- Large Hotel of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Newcomer Award
- New Tourism Business Award
- Pub of the Year
- Resilience and Innovation Award
- Self- Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Small Serviced Accommodation of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Taste of Cheshire Award
- Team of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Wedding Venue of the Year