HS2 & Crewe – Opportunities for local businesses
Join our HS2 event in Crewe, hosted by Kieran Mullan MP and hear more about opportunities for local businesses to get involved in the Project.
H2S want local businesses to be at the heart of out supply chain wherever possible. We are committed to leaving a positive ecnomic legacy across the route of the new railway, working with our contractors, local business organisations and stakeholders to help local people and businesses access opportunities offered by this project.
Hear from our team to Find out more about how HS2 is progressing, how to access different opportunities and how to get involved in Europe’s largest infrastructure project.
• 11:00am – 11:30am – Arrivals and networking
• 11:30am – 11:40am – Welcome from Kieran Mullan MP
• 11:40am – 12:20pm – HS2 project update and local business overview
• 12:20pm – 12:45pm – Q&A chaired by Kieran Mullan MP with representatives from local business organisations
• 12:45pm – 13.00pm – Event close
Please note that spaces for this event are extremely limited. Please do let us know if you register and are unable to attend.
Current government guidance states that face masks are not mandatory. Please do wear a face mask if you would prefer. Hand sanitiser will be available at the registration station.
Register your place here