How Cybercrime is Affecting Cheshire Businesses - Cyber Security Webinar
Tuesday 10th October - 10am - 11am
Being prepared is the key to bouncing back when responding to a cyber attack. At this webinar led by the North West Cyber Resilience Centre, you’ll learn more about the importance of a Cyber Incident Response Plan and what steps your business should take if you are involved in a cyber-attack or data breach.
Marketing Cheshire and Chester BID are teaming up with the North West Cyber Resilience Centre (NWCRC) to discuss with members why it’s important your business is building your cyber resilience and what risks you may face online.
What's covered in this webinar?
- We will be discussing the latest scams cybercriminals are using against businesses
- Sharing in more detail the tactics and trends that police forces are seeing in the North West - with a focus on the recent rise in attacks on hospitality & tourism businesses
- Learn how a Cyber Incident Response Plan can help your organisation plan your response to a cyber incident
- How you can keep your social media accounts secure?
- How does a cyber attack affect your business reputation?