Be the Business Festival: 2022
Hosted at the Royal Armouries in Leeds on 31 March 2022, this interactive event will focus on bringing together the best in British business at a time when businesses are focused on their post-pandemic recovery.
The day’s agenda will feature special guest speakers, interactive stands where you can exchange and explore ideas with other business leaders, space to network and more.
During the day, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from a range of business leaders discussing a range of business-critical topics, including:
- Switch up your organisation with never knowingly undersold advice from Sir Charlie Mayfield, former chair of John Lewis Partnership and current chair of QA and Be the Business
- In for a penny, in for a pound: Managing your finances with Barry Leahey MBE of Playdale Playgrounds
- Could a shorter working week be effective in your business? Four-day week trailblazer Rachel Garrett shows you how she pulled it off at CMG Technologies
- Don’t freeze under pressure: Polar explorer Alan Chambers on leading in icy conditions
- Tamara Lohan grew Mr & Mrs Smith from start-up to £100m - hear how you can too
- Leadership guru Adrian Simpson on what makes a high-performance organisation
Our aim is for each attendee to leave the Festival with three things:
- One new contact
- One new idea for innovation
- One new way to overcome a business challenge