Accessing Finance for Growth
Designed to guide business owners through the various options for financing growth
Do you have ambitious plans to grow your business in 2022? Does your business need investment to make your plans a reality?
Join Blue Orchid and Cheshire & Warrington Growth Hub for an informative online seminar which will guide business owners through the various options for financing growth, what the best option might be for you and what you need to consider before applying for finance.
The session will include expert speakers from organisations which provide finance to SMEs who will guide you through what is available and how is can be accessed.
• Introduction & Overview of Cheshire & Warrington business support
• Raising & Releasing Finance for Investment through better business Management including better cashflow management, Asset finance, Banking facilities e.g. overdraft
• Invoice Factoring/discounting
Invoice Factoring (also known as Debt Factoring ) is ideal for businesses who are either keen to grow fast or facing cash flow challenges where a factoring provider lends against your customer invoices, enabling you to receive most of the invoice cash value immediately rather than waiting weeks or months to get paid.
• Debt Finance/ Equity Finance
• Alternative finance – i.e. Crowd Funding/Kickstarter, Peer to Peer Lending, Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFI), Business Angels