Open Digital Solutions for Net Zero Energy - SBRI Competition Briefing
In this Virtual event attendees will be able to hear more about the scope of the competition and the application process and ask questions to the team.
This is a Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) competition that aims to:
- accelerate net zero energy
- stimulate collaboration on key common digital components
- improve transparency, security & quality of digital solutions
- drive interoperability across organisations and solution providers
- stimulate an open collaborative culture across the sector
- accelerate UK net zero energy sector innovation & growth
Who should attend?
It will be of interest to organisations wishing to develop an open solution, across the value chain, for any of the following net zero energy sectors:
- carbon capture, use and storage
- whole system integration