Introduction to Net Zero for Small Businesses
Designed for small businesses, charities, social enterprises and organisations who support them - any individual tasked with leading on the climate agenda and sustainability or who wants to understand more.
This virtual Introduction to Net Zero event will help you to cut through the noise and understand why and how to get started on your carbon reduction business journey.
Tackling climate change and your emissions now will help you to future-proof your business through reduced energy bills, improved marketing and branding and attracting/retaining customers and talent.
Delivered by Positive Planet in partnership with the University of Chester Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme, the event will cover the following:
- What do Carbon Neutral and Net Zero mean to your business?
- Why it's important to act now.
- How to measure and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Offsetting without the greenwash.
- Engaging your staff and stakeholders.
- Communication and certification routes.
Register for the event here