Skills Bootcamps - Employers
Cheshire and Warrington LEP have been awarded £1 million from the Department for Education to deliver Skills Bootcamps to 264 learners in Cheshire and Warrington.
Skills Bootcamps are free, flexible courses of up to 16 weeks, giving people the opportunity to build up sector-specific skills and fast-track to an interview with a local employer.
We currently have several live Skills Bootcamps in Cheshire and Warrington of which some are starting soon and recruiting employed and unemployed learners:
- Software Development - Starts 21st November
- Cyber Security - Starts soon
- Data analytics – Starts soon
- Advanced Additive Manufacturing - Starts soon
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D CAD - Starts soon
- Air Source Heat Pumps - Starts soon
- Computer Science – Starts 7th November
- Green Skills - Starts soon
- Logistics - Currently fully booked
The Department for Education has provided information on Skills Bootcamps for employers who are considering hiring employees, offering work experience or upskilling existing staff via Skill Bootcamps.