Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
The networks have been developed to give businesses the opportunity to work together to address issues ranging from Coronavirus, EU Exit, Finance, HR and Recruitment and Growing Your Business.
There are places available for the peer network cohorts taking place this September, October and November.
Hear from some of our previous clients below:
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator. You will receive 18 hours of support working in small virtual groups through your Peer Network meetings AND an additional 3 ½ hours support specifically designed to help you and your business.
The programme includes:
•Interactive action learning
•Flexible topic selection
•One to one coaching
In Cheshire and Warrington the programme is delivered by the Local Enterprise Partnership along with dedicated facilitators.
BY COMPLETING PEER NETWORKS, YOU WILL:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
- Receive support to help you tackle the short-term issues that are affecting your business now, including those related to COVID-19
- Get specific support to help you and your company keep on going and growing.