The SMART Cheshire Digital Innovation programme
The SMART Cheshire Digital Innovation programme is delivered by a dedicated team from the Manchester Metropolitan University.
The programme aims to support organisations to develop or redevelop services or products. Test your ideas with your peers and the facilitators. Gain direction and traction with your development technically, as well as marketing strategy facilitation.
Eligibility: Fully funded support for SME organisations (under the EU definition) with at least a trading address in Cheshire or Warrington.
What is on offer?
Support to develop or redevelop a digital or physical service or product.
This takes the form of:
- Catalyst of workshops to help you live innovate. This is support to help you create your product or service development strategy and take you from concept to market launch.
- Technical support from our Tech. Team to prototype a digital service or product for you (competitive process);
- 1-1 mentoring / coaching for individualised support where you need it most;
- Facilitate the development of a Marketing Strategy or Communications Strategy or Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Strategy or Conversion Activity Strategy as appropriate.
Workshop sessions include:
- Defining the problem, reading the market: What is your hypothesis
- Digital technical insights workshop
- Ideation tools and techniques
- Evaluation: evaluation tools, prototyping (including digital prototyping)
- Business Model Canvas
- Hackathon, action planning for innovation
- SMART Cheshire Digital: Digital Roadmap
- Marketing and Launch
- February/March Cohort (All workshops at Wychwood Park Hotel, Crewe)
- April/May Cohort (All workshops at Alderley Park)