This course is delivered by Becs Bate - Social Media Executive
About this course
Twitter workshop for businesses who want to grow brand awareness and generate leads.
This workshop starts on the 24 May, an hour a day on zoom over four days, see dates below.
If you want to understand how to use Twitter effectively to increase your business profile and drive enquiries then this workshop is for you.
This is an online workshop delivered an hour a day over four days.
If you’re not sure how to use Twitter or your tweets are getting little engagement, your followers are not increasing and you’re not entirely confident with the platform then this workshop will show you how to transform your approach.
This workshop will show you how to adapt your Twitter profile, use it for different business objectives, build a following and measure your effectiveness.
The workshop will cover:
- How to navigate and use Twitter
- Creating a knockout bio, profile picture and banner
- Identifying what you want to achieve on Twitter and how to do it
- Finding your target audience and engaging with them
- How to use the settings to optimise your Twitter account
- How to create and structure a great Tweet
- What hashtags are and why they are incredibly beneficial to gain a great reach and grow your account
- Ways to build a strong following
- How to generate lists to save you time and streamline your Twitter newsfeed
- Linking analytics to your profile and understanding how to interpret them to improve your performance
Throughout the sessions we’ll be updating and adapting your profile. By the end of the week you'll not only be confident on the platform with a clear strategy on how to grow your target audience, but also have an updated profile that will rank higher in the searches.
This workshop will be delivered over four days, an hour each day over Zoom video conferencing:
- Tuesday 24th May 1-2pm
- Wednesday 25th May 1-2pm
- Thursday 26th May 1-2pm
- Friday 27th May 1-2pm
Places are limited to 10.
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email email@example.com to enquire and potentially access a 40% grant.
The course cost is £172 per delegate
The course cost with Accelerate grant is £103.20 per delegate