Social Media Content Strategy and Planning
This course is delivered by Becs Bate - Social Media Executive
About this course
This is a five-week course starting on the 19th April.
Creating social media content plans that stand out and appeal to your target customers
This workshop is aimed at people who would like to develop an engaging social media content plan that attracts new customers, without spending hours creating posts.
If your social media content requires a new approach and you’d like use your social media to help drive sales and business growth then this workshop is for you.
This interactive workshop will be packed full tips, insights and tools for creating text, images and video content that will increase visibility, whilst keeping your time to a minimum.
Throughout the workshop delegates will have the opportunity to review and appraise their existing social media content, implement improvements, strategies and systems to scale up their activity and increase the return on investment from social media.
Delegates will be encouraged to implement the learning as they progress, with the opportunity to gage feedback and support throughout the training.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- What makes good content on Social media
- The do's and don'ts when it comes to posting content
- How to use various content creation tools/techniques to create simple but effective graphics and videos
- How to use hashtags for maximum impact and create a simple hashtag strategy
- Demystifying algorithms – what they are, how they work and how to embrace them
- Different content scheduling tools and how to use them
- What all the data means and how to monitor and measure the success of social media posts
Throughout the workshop delegates will:
- Develop a simple social media content plan for the year ahead that meets their business objectives
- Identify and map out their ideal customer to help create content that resonates with their audience
- Learn how to increase engagement and reach with their posts
- Understand how to grow followers on social media, whilst “selling” products and services
- Gain a whole host of engaging content ideas
- Practically apply various content creation tools such as Canva
Delegates will leave with a social media content plan for the next few months, as well as the enthusiasm and knowledge to execute it!
This course can also be delivered within a company / on demand, on dates to suit with a minimum of 6 delegates, email email@example.com to enquire.
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
The course cost is £344 per delegate
The course cost with Accelerate grant is £206.40 per delegate