This course is delivered by Becs Bate - Social Media Executive
About this course
This workshop starts on the 29 March, an hour a day on zoom over four days, see dates below.
Learn how to transform your LinkedIn profile to attract the right customers and rank high in the LinkedIn searches.
This online workshop will help you develop a connection strategy to link with the right people to drive your business forward and show you what content to post to get your business visible on LinkedIn.
By the end of the week you will:
- Be confident on how to navigate LinkedIn and use it as a marketing tool
- Understand how to use LinkedIn for lead generation purposes
- Have an updated profile that markets and promotes what you do
- Know how to rank high in the LinkedIn searches so you are found by prospective clients
- Know what type of content to post that will attract engagement
- Be clear how to create and structure a LinkedIn post to get a high reach
- Learn how to use detailed searches to find prospective clients / partners
- Have a clear engagement strategy to help prospect for new clients
- Understand the data and analytics to monitor and measure your performance
This online workshop is going to teach you how to stay in touch with your existing customers, grow your professional network and build relationships with potential customers.
By the end of the week you will have an updated profile that will appeal to your ideal client, a clear understanding of how to find and connect with your target audience and what type of content will give you the most engagement.
If you want to use LinkedIn to increase the profile of your business and drive business enquiries then this workshop is for you.
All training is delivered on the free version of LinkedIn focused on your personal profile.
This is a small workshop (limited to 10 people) designed to help you grow your business through LinkedIn, it will be delivered over four one hour sessions:
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email email@example.com to enquire and potentially access a 40% grant.
The course cost is £172 per delegate
The course cost with Accelerate grant is £103.20 per delegate