Facebook and Instagram Advertising
This course is delivered by Becs Bate - Social Media Executive
About this course
This is a six-week course starting on the 20th April.
This workshop will teach you how to effectively advertise through Facebook and Instagram to generate more business.
If you are boosting posts rather than using the Ads platform or you've dabbled in Ads manager, but not had much success and don't really know how it works then this workshop is for you.
Facebook Ads can be a bit daunting when you first open the application, but once you know your way around they can be utilised very simply and effectively.
With diminishing impressions on your organic reach for Facebook and Instagram Business Pages, Facebook Ads are one of the most cost-effective ways of advertising your products/services.
Delegates will be encouraged to implement the learning as they progress, with the opportunity to gage feedback and support throughout the duration of the training.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- What makes a good Facebook/Instagram Ad
- The do's and don'ts when it comes to advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- An overview of how the Ads Platform works
- Creating different target audiences
- Understanding and using the different campaigns depending what your business objectives are.
- Setting up different ad sets (target audiences)
- Setting up different ads on Facebook and Instagram under each ad set.
- How to use various content creation tools/techniques to create simple but effective graphics and videos
- What all the data means and how to monitor and measure the success of Facebook and Instagram Ads
Throughout the workshop delegates will:
- Set up Facebook Business Manager to deliver their advertising campaign
- Identify and map out their ideal customer to help create ads that resonate with their target audience
- Set up ads that go live throughout the training, testing different audiences and Ads.
- Learn how to effectively A/B test ads to drive down costs
- Understand what sort of budget is required and how to scale up an advertising campaign once ads have been tested.
Delegates will leave with live ads running and come away confident on how to create, edit and identify which ads give the best return on investment for your business.
25 May 9:30-10:30am
This course can be delivered in house on dates to suit you with a minimum of 6 delegates, email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
If there is enough demand we may run another one, so please register your interest if the start date has passed. This course can also be delivered within a company / on demand, on dates to suit with a minimum of 6 delegates, email email@example.com to enquire.
The course cost is £344 per delegate
The course cost with Accelerate grant is £206.40 per delegate