Digital Marketing Principles
This course is delivered by the Oxford Professional Education Group
About this course
This one day workshop is deal for learning the basics of digital management or can be used as revision by more experienced professional. Delegates will learn what marketing is, consumer purchasing trends and influences, the key benefits of organisations undertaking digital marketing activities, and how they can be integrated with more traditional marketing.
Key topics include:
- Digital marketing tools and understanding the use of them
- Development of digital marketing content
- Key elements of digital campaigns including objective setting, budgeting and implementation
- Digital communications mix and how digital media can be applied and measured
- Impact of digital technology on marketing activities
Duration: 1 Day workshop (delivered over 2 x 3 hour sessions over 2 consecutive days)
We are able to run this course for a minimum of 15 delegates and a maximum of 25 delegates. This allows for plenty of interaction and group
discussions, optimising the value of classes.
The course cost is £195 per delegate.
With the Accelerate grant, the course cost is £117 per delegate