Digital Marketing in Practice
This course is delivered by the Oxford Professional Education Group
About this course
This one day workshop explores different digital advertising techniques and digital channels, and how they can help organisations achieve their digital marketing objectives. The course will also explore how an organisation can use social media to its advantage and uses case studies to demonstrate how to put the key principles into practice.
Key topics include:
- Types of digital advertising, including the most appropriate options for different organisations
- Technology and platforms used in digital advertising
- How to write and schedule a digital media plan
- The best methods for measuring a digital advertising campaign and assessing these against campaign objectives
- Using digital tools in different customer contexts – B2B, B2C, Not-for-Profit
Duration: 1 Day workshop (delivered over 2 x 3 hour sessions over 2 consecutive days)
We are able to run this course for a minimum of 15 delegates and a maximum of 25 delegates. This allows for plenty of interaction and group
discussions, optimising the value of classes.
The course cost is £195 per delegate.
With the Accelerate grant, the course cost is £117 per delegate