Professional Selling Skills
This course is delivered by Pareto Law
About this course
With business becoming more remote, being able to keep your sales pipeline healthy and having virtual sales conversations is more important now than ever. With technology continuously advancing, this trend does not look like slowing down, but in fact becoming part of our everyday working lives. This course will provide both the insight and skills set needed to lead sales meetings and conversations in a virtual environment. It will look at how to prepare effectively, manage both control and the participant’s engagement and most importantly learn how to build both value and commitment to ensure more meetings are closed.
This virtual workshop will be delivered over a day and will be broken down into 2 x 3 hour interactive sessions and gives delegates the opportunity to learn through challenging, interactive and practical exercises.
Session 1 – Preparing for Virtual Sales Meetings
- Recognise the difference between transactional and consultative selling
- Create minimum and maximum SMART objectives ahead of your meeting to ensure you achieve what is required to gain commitment from the customer
- Set a compelling agenda and ensure you control the conversation
- Develop advanced questioning techniques to identify needs using the MEANCHATS model
Session 2 – Driving Commitment
- Identify new ways to tailor your pitch and demonstrate value
- Build the value of your proposition through ‘story telling’ and proof statements
- Successfully handle and overcome resistance and objections
- Identify both verbal and non-verbal buying signals
- Close the customer to the next stage of the sales process
- Explain the Commitment Matrix to drive sales pipeline and commitment
1 Day (Virtual)
2 x 3 hour interactive sessions
The classroom based course cost is £378 per delegate.
The combined online and classroom-based course cost is £336 per delegate.
The classroom based course with the Accelerate grant cost is £226.80
The combined online and classroom-based course with Accelerate grant cost is £201.60 per delegate.