Managing Remote Sales Teams
This course is delivered by Pareto Law
About this course
This module is aimed at managers who are faced with the challenges in adapting to a remote working structure for their sales teams. Specifically it will focus on the issues that these changes will bring in:
- Ensuring the team remain focused, energised and engaged
- Managing the isolation that can come with limited team and customer interaction
- Ensuring that the team continue to deliver against sales targets.
This interactive 2 hour session will focus on the key remote working aspects of our ACE leadership model (Accountability, Capability and Engagement). It will provide succinct approaches and techniques to drive virtual interaction and ultimately build a sales team equipped to deliver exceptional sales results.
Pre-course activities are required to be completed ahead of this session.
The programme will enable sales managers and leaders to effectively promote:
- Develop the beliefs and mind sets within your teams to successfully make the shift to remote working and selling
- Build on your own self-awareness to create a personal action plan
- Apply the right level of support and direction to individuals in your team
- Increase the skills and capability of the team through both formal and informal development activities
- Drive and monitor the right levels of activity to deliver the required sales results
- Create purpose to drive outcomes
- Completion of a 30/60/90 day action plan
The online with tutor course cost is £588 per delegate.
The classroom based course cost is £756 per delegate.
The combined online and classroom-based course cost is £672 per delegate.
The online with tutor course with the Accelerate grant cost is £352.80 per delegate
The classroom based course with the Accelerate grant cost is £453.60
The combined online and classroom-based course with Accelerate grant cost is £403.20 per delegate.