Successfully Manage a Project - Fundamentals APM Accredited Course
This course is delivered by Oxford Professional Education Group.
About this course
This is an introductory qualification for individuals who are looking to improve or gain fundamental knowledge in the area of project management. No prior knowledge or experience in project management is necessary. This course is an APM accredited qualification where you will sit the PFQ (Project Fundamentals Qualification) exam. On successful completion of the course, you will understand:
- Project Management and the Operating Environment
- The Project Lifecycle
- The Management and Structure which Projects Operate
- Project Management Planning
- Project Scope Management
- Scheduling and Resource Management
- Risk Management and Issue Management
- Project Quality Management
- Communication in Project Environment
- Principles of Leadership and Teamwork
Who is this course for:
It is for those wishing to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession.
No prior knowledge or experience is required for this qualification, which will offer the individual the knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project.
3 days from 9:00am - 4:30pm each day.
Course cost is £816 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £489.60 per delegate