Successfully Manage a Project - Advanced (Prince 2 - Axelos)
This course is delivered by ILX Group
About this course
PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely used method for managing projects. The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination measures whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
Candidates need to exhibit the knowledge required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 appropriately to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. This course conforms to the syllabus for those delegates wishing to gain Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner level certification.
PRINCE2 Practitioner includes:
- A review of the entire method, consolidating understanding and addressing any areas of concern
- Scenario-based exercises, designed to focus candidates on the application of the PRINCE2 method
- Project and Programme Managers
- General Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Project Management Consultants
This is an intensive two-day course that prepares you for the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. Two weeks prior to course commencement ILX will arrange for an exam voucher to be issued.
Course cost is £693 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £415.80 per delegate