PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Virtual Classroom
This course is delivered by ILX Group
About this course
This three-day virtual PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course enables you to learn about PRINCE2 Agile’s guidance on delivering, managing and working within agile projects and project teams. To pass the Foundation exam, you will need to demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile® project management method.
To pass the Foundation exam, you will need to demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile® project management method.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation virtual course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to PRINCE2
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Project Managers
- Agile Professionals
- Scrum Masters
- Programme Managers
- Project Administrators
- Project Management Support Service Managers
- Programme Office Managers
- Heads of Change
This is an intensive five-day course that prepares you for the PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner examinations. The training is conducted via a virtual training environment.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. Two weeks prior to course commencement ILX will arrange for an exam voucher to be issued.
Course cost is £976.50 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £585 per delegate