MSP® 5th Edition Practitioner Virtual
This course is delivered by ILX Group
About this course
Managing Successful Programmes is a framework for successfully delivering large-scale, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities.
This accredited two-day virtual course equips delegates with a realistic and practical opportunity to consolidate their understanding of the MSP method, including its structure, processes and themes. It will help prepare you for the Practitioner examination which is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient ability to apply and tailor the MSP framework.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand how to apply the MSP principles in the context
- Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of the MSP themes in the context
- Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of the MSP processes in the context
- Programme managers and aspiring programme managers
- Project managers/senior project managers
- Business change managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including project board members (e.g. executive), project assurance, and project support
- Operational line managers/staff (e.g.process owners) operating within a programming environment
- Portfolio management staff
- Specialist programme staff
This is an intensive two-day course that helps prepares you for the MSP 5th Edition Practitioner examination. The training is conducted via a virtual training environment.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. Two weeks prior to course commencement ILX will arrange for an exam voucher to be issued.
Course cost is £819 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £491.40 per delegate