MSP® 5th Edition Foundation Virtual
This course is delivered by ILX Group
About this course
Managing Successful Programmes is a framework for successfully delivering large-scale, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities. It provides an adaptable route to facilitating change and reaches its ultimate objectives by bringing together the key elements of governance themes, together with transformational flow processes, all underpinned by common sense principles to enable success.
This accredited three-day virtual course will help prepare you for the MSP 5th Edition Foundation examination. The examination is intended to assess whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the MSP programme management framework.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to programmes and MSP
- Understand how the MSP principles underpin the MSP framework
- Understand the MSP themes and how they are applied throughout the programme
- Understand the MSP processes and how they are carried out throughout the programme
- Programme managers and aspiring programme managers
- Project managers/senior project managers
- Business change managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including project board members (e.g. executive), project assurance, and project support
- Operational line managers/staff (e.g.process owners) operating within a programme environment
- Portfolio management staff
- Specialist programme staff
This is an intensive three-day course that helps prepares you for the MSP 5th Edition Foundation examination. The training is conducted via a virtual training environment.
Exams are taken online via remote proctor. Two weeks prior to course commencement ILX will arrange for an exam voucher to be issued.
Course cost is £967.50 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £580.50 per delegate