Agile Project Management Foundation (AgilePM) with Foundation Exam
This course is delivered by Industry Forum
About this course
The Agile Project Management classroom training is a sure-fire way for you to learn the Agile methodology in a traditional environment. You will get a structured 2-day schedule that will provide high quality, detailed understanding of Agile concepts and how they are implemented into a project for a more flexible and iterative approach.
Our Agile Project Management classroom courses are delivered by qualified trainers who have extensive experience in the project management industry utilising the Agile methodology. They all provide a working knowledge of theoretical and practical Agile processes, demonstrating their 15+ year experience working in project management.
Who should attend
Agile Project Management is suitable for both experienced Project Managers who want to train in Agile disciplines, and for new Project Managers who wish to gain a globally recognised qualification.
This Agile Project Management online course is ideal for:
- New Project Managers who work in an organisation that uses Agile and who need to improve their knowledge
- An Agile project team member who wants to better understand their role and perform it well
- Project Managers who need to cross-train from another management methodology
- People who need documented proof of their Agile experience
- Individuals who are cross-training for a role in project management and need a qualification to open new employment options
No existing knowledge is required to undertake this course.
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Project Management – The Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Pre-Project and Foundation Phases and Products
- Evolutionary Development Deployment and Post-Project Phases
- Techniques and Practices
- Agile Control
- Agile Planning
- Exam Preparation
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
Course cost is £828 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £496.80 per delegate