Services for Business Management – Microsoft 365 Essentials
This course is delivered by Square One
About this course
Be confident how to access and edit your Files on all your devices. Keep your Files protected in the cloud. Share documents or photos and collaborate in Office. Quickly organise and find things that matter. Learn an overview of some of the useful Apps in Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft 365 Introduction/Overview: What is Microsoft 365?; Logging in and signing out; Welcome Screen; Creating and updating user account settings and preferences; App Launcher; Views
- OneDrive Vs SharePoint; OneDrive overview versus My Documents; SharePoint overview versus Network Drives
- Getting started with OneDrive: Creating, Opening, Saving and Renaming Files; Reading vs Editing views; Using the Backstage view; Online vs Desktop; launching Desktop versions; Adding existing Files with Drag and Drop; Adding Files with Upload; Sort, Filter and Search; View Options
- Managing Files in OneDrive: Overview of working online with working in Word and Excel; Sharing; Permissions; Collaboration; Open Shared Files; Co-authoring; Comments; Stop Sharing; Working Offline; Syncing Files; Creating URL Links for Files and Websites; Version History
- Overview of core Apps: What is Teams - Collaboration of Files and Communication; What is OneNote - online Digital Notebook for collaboration of notes, ideas, minutes etc; What is Yammer - Yammer is a private platform for enterprise ocial networking; What is Delve - Office Delve and Office Graph “helps you discover the information that's likely to be most interesting to you right now - across Microsoft 365; What is Sway - Gather, format, and share reports, newsletters, web pages, and presentations on an interactive, web-based canvas; What is Planner - Create new plans, assign tasks, and share files with others in a visual way; what is Forms – Create and generate forms and quizzes
You are likely be an existing user of Microsoft Office and Windows. This training course will show you how to adapt the skills you have in these programmes for working with Office365 on the cloud. The main focus is on adapting to the Office365 environment and seeing what extra Apps are available that will help your organisation collaborate.
Course cost is £300 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £180 per delegate