Microsoft Project Advanced
This course is delivered by Square One
About this course
This course will build on your existing skills by teaching you how to use some of the more complex features of Project Management Software. Once you have completed this course you will be able to set plans and deadlines, manage costs and accurately track your progress.
- Review of the Project Environment: The Role of Microsoft Project; The Microsoft Project Environment
- Updating a Project Plan; Enter Task Progress; Split a Task; Reschedule a Task; Filter Tasks; Set an Interim Plan; Add Fixed Costs to Tasks
- Fine Tuning Resources; Applying Overtime Rates; Using the Resource Graph; The Resource Management Toolbar; Levelling Resources
- Managing Project Costs; Update Cost Rate Tables; Group Costs; Link Documents to a Project Plan
- Tracking a Project; Setting the Baseline; Changing the Status Date; Tracking Changes; Completion Percentages; Entering Actuals; Tracking Costs
- Reporting Project Data Visually; Create a Visual Report; Customise a Visual Report; Create a Visual Report Template
- Integrating Project with Other Office Applications; Import Project Information; Export Project Plan Data into Excel; Copy a Picture of
- the Project Plan
- Printing; Print Reports; Print Views
Delegates should have a basic knowledge of Project Management Software and who want to further enhance their knowledge of the application.
Course cost is £300 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £180 per delegate