Microsoft PowerPoint Essentials
This course is delivered by Square One
About this course
This course gives those with little or no experience of working with Presentation Software a good understanding. Learn to create a structured presentation featuring text, colour, graphics, and animation. You will also learn how to deliver dynamic, professional presentations.
- Overview of Software: Understanding the Screen, Ribbon and Views; Customising the Quick Access Toolbar
- Text Slides: Creating Title Slides; Creating Bullet Slides; Customising the Indents; Adding Tabs to Slides; Moving and Sizing Text Boxes; Reapplying the Formats
- Editing a Presentation: Using Outline View to Edit and Create a Presentation; Using the Slide Sorter; Deleting, Copying and Moving Slides
- Charts: Creating Chart from within PowerPoint; Selecting the Right Chart; Customising Chart; Updating Charts; Importing Data from Spreadsheets
- Graphics and SmartArt: Creating Organisation Charts using SmartArt Graphics; Drawing Organisation Charts - Flow Diagrams; Inserting Graphics and Objects; Sizing and Moving Objects; Using the Drawing Toolbar to Create Drawings; Formatting Objects; Aligning and Spacing Techniques; Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Templates, Designs and the Slide Master: Adding a Template/Design; Understanding the Importance of the Slide Master; adding Images to all Slides; Customising the Layouts of Slides; Customising the Bullets, Fonts and Colour and Formatting; Changing the Background Colour
- Animating Text, Graphics and Slides and Presenting: Using Entrance, Emphasis and Exit Animation; Slide Transitions; Setting up the Slide Show; Tips for Delivering an Effective Presentation; Keyboard Shortcuts for Presentations
- Printing Hand-outs, Speaker Notes, Outline View and Slides: Printing Hand-outs for your Audience; Creating and Printing Speaker Notes; Printing the Presentation Outline; Slide Printing Options
Delegates should have a good knowledge of IT Fundamentals.
Course cost is £264 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £158.40 per delegate