Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
This course is delivered by Square One
About this course
This hands-on interactive training course will show you how to create effective presentations that display content in a meaningful and professional way. With this course you will feel more confident with the everyday and advanced tools to allow you to save time on creation, whilst allowing your presentation to be memorable and stand out from the crowd.
You will learn how to work with the Outline View, Advanced Linked Graphics and Charts, Managing Multiple Masters, Design Templates, Timed and normal Animation, Transitions, Video and Sound plus many more features.
- Overview of presentation software: Overview of Shortcuts and Tips
- Outline View: Creating Slides in Slide Layout and Outline View; Promoting and Demoting Text; Moving Text and Bullets; Moving Slides; Creating Sections
- Importing; Importing text from Word processing Documents; Importing from other PowerPoint Presentations
- Advanced Drawing and SmartArt Graphics: Using AutoShapes to Draw Objects; Tips and tricks for drawing; Merging Shapes; Working with Images in shapes; Converting Text to SmartArt Graphics; Advanced Graphics Techniques and Design ideas
- Charts: Creating Charts from within PowerPoint; Importing and Linking Data from Spreadsheets; Formatting; Manipulating Charts; Animating Charts
Design Templates: Working with and creating Design Templates; Applying Design Templates to existing Presentations; Working with multiple Slide Master and Layouts; Saving Design Templates (optional)
- Multimedia; Animation Effects; Animation Painter; Adding Sound and Multimedia Effects; Inserting Music; Adding Video; Slide Transitions; Timing Presentations.
- Automated Slide Shows: Advanced Setup of Slide Shows; Creating Custom Slide Shows; Hyperlinks to other slides and external files; Hiding and Viewing Hidden Slides; Rehearse Timings; Recording Narration
- Advanced Slide Show Techniques: Working with Onscreen Speaker Notes; Navigation and Presentation Shortcuts
A good working knowledge of creating presentations.
Course cost is £264 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £158.40 per delegate