This course is delivered by Square One
About this course
This course is designed to provide an in depth overview of an Email system. You will work with the core features that will teach you how to create and manage an organised mailbox. This course will show you how to plan and manage an Email system, ideas on how to enhance and simplify Email communication, how to use group planning, and best practice on Email management.
- Getting started with Emails: Overview of Email: Navigating the Screen; 4Ds of Email Management
- Creating Messages; Understanding the core differences between To, CC, BCC; Setup the BCC Field; Message priority; Deferring Messages; Read Receipts; Advanced Message Options
- Stationery: Templates; Signatures; Quick Parts
- Reply and Forward options: Reply; Reply to All; Forward; Resend a Message; Recall
- Attachments; Sending Attachments; Reading Attachments; Saving Single and Multiple Attachments; Sending LINKS; Removing Attachments; Printing Attachments
- Distribution Lists and Contacts; Adding Contacts; Setting up Private Mailing Lists; Editing Private Mailing Lists; Deleting Private Mailing Lists
- Managing your Mailbox; Creating Folders; Moving Messages into Folders; Deleting Messages; Creating Views; Grouping Messages; Flagging, Alerts and Colours.
- Rules; Quick Steps
- Out of Office Assistant; Working with Messages whilst in the office i.e., filing automatically; Working with the Out of the Office i.e., redirecting mail, setting up an automatic message replies
- Calendar; Appointments; Meetings, Events; Creating, Editing and Deleting; Setting up Tasks; Setting up Events; Recurring; Colour Categories; Moving, Deleting and Copying; Opening other Calendars; Creating Calendar Groups; Show/Send Availability; Calendar Options: Setup Calendar preferences; Adding Week numbers; Time Zone
- Notes and Tasks; Creating Notes; Creating Tasks; Creating Recurring Tasks and Alerts; Assigning Tasks
Delegates should have a good level of PC and windows skills.
Course cost is £234 per delegate
Course cost with Accelerate grant is £104.40 per delegate