Wellbeing and Resilience for Managers/Team Leaders
A large percentage of this programme covers what mental health is, personal condition management, and developing a greater understanding of wellbeing and building personal resilience. There are no prerequisites. Provider uses online learning platform, Canvas and recommends to use a computer supporting the most recent browser versions.
Your Wellbeing and Resilience: Understanding what wellbeing and resilience is, how it is defined, basic principles, and influencing factors.
- Understanding how wellbeing and resilience link to mental health
- Techniques to build confidence as a team leader/manager (e.g. assertiveness, having the confidence to say ‘no’ and constructive conversations.)
- Stress management techniques, stress vs anxiety.
- Understanding how to balance work pressure, performance, stress, and your wellbeing and mental health.
- Understanding how resilience impacts goals, and how to identify strengths.
- Identifying a support network. Team/Colleague Wellbeing and Resilience: Creating a mentally healthy team environment.
- Emotional intelligence nurturing the well-being of your team and building their resilience. Recognising the needs of your team.
- Identifying early signs of mental ill-health (mental health continuum).
- Creating an action plan, and helping your team to recognise and set goals.
- Wellbeing and resilience in personal-development plans.
- Five-ways-to-wellbeing, and how these can be introduced into the work environment.
- Developing personal confidence.
- Improving Condition-Management.
- Developing a more in-depth understanding of mental health, mental ill-health, and supporting those around them.
- Improving their own health-and-wellbeing.
- Becoming more confident managers/team-leaders.
- Becoming more confident and resilient team-members.
Online with tutor course cost is £190.80 per delegate
Face to face setting course cost is £238.80 per delegate
Online with tutor course cost with Accelerate grant is £114.48 per delegate
Face to face setting course cost with Accelerate grant is £143.28 per delegate