Introduction to Mental Health
A large percentage of this programme covers what mental health is, personal condition management, and developing a greater understanding of wellbeing and building personal resilience. There are no prerequisites. Provider uses online learning platform, Canvas and recommends to use a computer supporting the most recent browser versions.
- Understanding mental health, and mental ill-health.
- The mental health continuum.
- Mental health statistics and stigmas.
- Risk factors affecting mental health.
- Understanding mental health links to physical health.
- Different types of mental health conditions.
- Condition management and prevention creating a mentally-healthy environment.
- Developing personal confidence.
- Improving Condition-Management.
- Developing a more in depth understanding of mental health, mental ill health, and supporting those around them.
- Improving their own health-and-wellbeing.
- Becoming more confident managers/team-leaders.
- Becoming more confident and resilient team-members.
Online with tutor course cost is £96 per delegate
Face to face setting course cost is £132 per delegate
Online with tutor course cost with Accelerate grant is £57.60 per delegate
Face to face setting course cost with Accelerate grant is £79.20 per delegate