HACCP in Manufacturing - Level 2
About this course
To develop a basic understanding of the serious and distressing consequences of food hazard related illnesses, injuries and the causes of them. Gain an understanding of the legal requirements and the principles related to the implementation of a successful HACCP system at the place of work.
To enable course participants to:-
- Demonstrate knowledge of reasons for having a HACCP system
- Demonstrate knowledge of the prerequisites for HACCP
- Show understanding of the background to HACCP
- Show an appreciation for the principles of HACCP
- Show understanding of the team approach required to HACCP and how to support the site HACCP system
Who is the course for?
Processing and Manufacturing Operatives, Engineers, Team Leaders, Laboratory Technicians and staff in other roles who require an understanding of the basics of a HACCP system.
- Food Quality and Food Hygiene
- The importance of food hygiene
- Microbiology and illness
- Contamination and prevention of illness
- Food safety legislation
- Due diligence
- Principles of HACCP
- Summary / revision
For further information and cost contact Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email email@example.com
The online with a tutor course cost is £110 per delegate
The classroom based course cost is £85
The online with a tutor course cost with Accelerate grant is £66 per delegate
The classroom based course cost with Accelerate grant is £51 per delegate