Food Safety in Manufacturing - Level 4
About this course
This qualification covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners have a thorough knowledge of hazards and controls; its focus is on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
Its topics are regarded by the Foods Standards Agency as being important to maintaining good practice in the production of safe food.
Who is the course for?
The qualification is intended for those whose job requires them to have some responsibility for food safety. Learners are likely to have management responsibilities for an operational team.
- Introduction to Food Safety and Contamination
- Microbiology (Multiplication & Survival Hazards)
- Foodborne Illness
- Food Handlers and Personal Hygiene
- Training and Education
- Food Hazards and Controls from Purchase to Dispatch
- Design and Construction, Cleaning & Disinfection and Pest Control of Food Premises and Equipment
- Food Safety Management and HACCP
- The Role of the Manager
- Food Safety Legislation and Enforcement
For further information and cost contact Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email email@example.com
The online with a tutor course cost is £805 per delegate
The classroom based course cost is £800
The online with a tutor course cost with Accelerate grant is £483 per delegate
The classroom based course cost with Accelerate grant is £480 per delegate