Effective Auditing and inspection - Level 3
About this course
This qualification will provide learners with theoretical knowledge on how to effectively carry out audits/inspections, including: the purpose of audits/inspections and the role of the auditor/inspector, how to methodically approach the planning of audits/inspections, how to collect and analyse data and the purpose and content of an audit/inspection report.
Who is the course for?
This qualification is aimed at supervisors, team leaders, chefs, QA staff and managers working in a variety of industries where verification, auditing or inspection is undertaken.
- Purpose of an audit/inspection
- Benefits and limitations of audits/inspections.
- The implications of undertaking an inadequate audit/inspection
- Competencies of auditor/inspector
- Ways the conduct and characteristics of an auditor/inspector impact on an audit/inspection
- The stages involved in the auditing/inspection process
- Factors that influence the frequency and duration of audits/inspections
- How to collect accurate and comprehensive data
- Importance of converting raw data to coherent facts
- Importance of determining the sources of problems
- The purpose of a report
For further information and cost contact Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The online with a tutor course cost is £190 per delegate
The classroom based course cost is £165
The online with a tutor course cost with Accelerate grant is £114 per delegate
The classroom based course cost with Accelerate grant is £99 per delegate