IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor
This course is delivered by Industry Forum
About this course
This course will help auditors develop relevant skills in judgement, decision making, audit planning, audit non-conformity writing and subsequent closeout related to the new IATF16949:2016 standard. Internal auditing and familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949:2009 would be beneficial but not a necessity.
Certification: Delegates passing the written examinations will receive a qualification underwritten by the UK IATF Oversight Office, certifying you to deliver 1st and 2nd party IATF16949: 2016 audits.
Who should attend
This course is designed for auditors managing an organisation's internal audit programme and those undertaking 2nd party audits within the supply chain.
Structure and principles of IATF16949:2016
Structure of ISO9001
Process Approach Auditing Customer Specific Requirements (CSR)
Core Tools Audit process
IATF Rules for certification
IATF Transition process
Benefits and Learning Objectives
This participative course is made up of a number of modules supported by group exercises and open discussion. Delegates are evaluated through a proctored knowledge and application exam at the end of the course.
The practical emphasis of this course and high tutor to delegate contact provides a unique opportunity for a substantial degree of individual guidance and training.
At the end of this course delegates will understand:
- The high-level structure described within Annex SL including its impact on ISO9001 and IATF16949 The concepts and application of risk-based thinking
- The IATF16949 scheme structure and governance
- The IATF16949 requirements and the principles behind the standard
- The IATF16949 requirements around auditing and auditor competence
- Audit principles and how to develop their auditing knowledge to allow them to undertake effective process-based audits
- How to use the Turtle diagram to plan audits and identify risks
- The approach to planning, undertaking, reporting (including nonconformity writing) and closing audits
- Customer Specific Requirements and how to audit them effectively
- An awareness of the Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC and PPAP) and how to audit them effectively
The online with a tutor and classroom-based course cost is £1918.80 per delegate.
The online with a tutor and classroom-based course with Accelerate grant cost is £1151.28 per delegate.